1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by apalermo, Nov 17, 2004.

1. apalermo

apalermo Member

hey gang,need some help,new at plowing,average size parking lot.some parking space,like a tim horton's.how much for the season and how much extra for salting for the season.?thanks

2. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Nothin shy of $2,000,000.00!!

Now, would you honestly bid on just the information you provided??

"average size" parking lot?? Who the heck is Tim Horton??

What's your trigger depth?? What's the local rates?? How much are you paying for salt?? Any sidewalks involved?? How much snow do you get per season?? How many plowable events??

We'd be more than happy to help if you can provide a little more info.

3. shepoutside

shepoutside Member

I base my timmy's, on average 17 snowfalls. They want it kept up, during the storms, and need a good clean up, including drive thur's, after midnight. I do ours for 2,500.00, and salt is triple what it costs me to buy. Hope this helps, and make mine a double double :waving: Also I use a loader and remove the snow, bout every 4-5 snowfalls, as they have little storage room, and of course, this is extra payup

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004