1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much???????

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by 79Chevy, Aug 28, 2003.

1. 79Chevy

79Chevy Junior Member

Got a question for yall....

I am parting out one of my trucks... its going good and everything got everything I think I need out of the truck, including engine and trans and this and that....

Then my neighbor comes over and askes me if I am going to keep the "rearend" :confused: So I look at him and say "Well I wasnt planning on it" and he says well he would like to buy it off me....
    So my question to you is..... How Much do you think I should ask?
    The truck is a 1979 Chevy Silverado Big Ten Longbed Pickup....

Also he wants the fuel transfer delivery thing mounted on top of the gas tank.... How Much do you think I should ask?

Thanks in advance....

2. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I sold the rear out of my F-350 SRW for $300.

You could try a search on http://car-part.com/ to see what your rear sells for.
  3. wyldman

wyldman Member

It should be a 12 bolt,so it's worth some money.Even more if it's got a posi in it.Might want to look around in the classifieds,or the trader to see what they are going for.The price may suprise you.