1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much would you pay

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by RSK, Aug 27, 2006.

1. RSK

RSK Senior Member

hi guys
    i am looking at a 1997 ford f350 7.3 psd 4x4 pick up body in good shape no rust good tires
    no plow mount on it the truck is 12000 is it worth 12. the truck has 78000 mails on it any info with this truck:salute:
  2. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

real low miles.... sounds like a good price. try kbb or nada.
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'd say 10-11K.
  4. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

i would say 10 or less. I just sold 03 f-350 srw psd,6sp. xlt, snow plow prep, ext. cab, good tires, 4x4, sharp clean truck with some factory warranty left , ac, many extras, nice body for 19,000 it had 92,00 miles on it.
  5. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

looks like your about right. kbb says around 10k wow.... did a search on our 97 crew cab psd w/ 90k only books for $10k also. i'm going to keep it forever before i let if it go for that. i paid $35k new. and it still does just as good of a job as when i bought it.
  6. RSK

RSK Senior Member

thanks guys
    i am going to look at it on mon i will try to get it for 10k thats all i think the truck is worth thanks for the help
  7. RSK

RSK Senior Member

hi guys i am going to get the truck this week i got if for $ 6500 had it looked at and the
    truck runs and drives good has nothing wrong with it he had to get it off the lot so thats
    what i offered him and he said ok :drinkup: xysport
  8. stillen

stillen Senior Member

holy christ talk about depreciation

Am I the only one puzzled, that trucks sellong for 35k new are only worth 12-15k tradein in only a few years...... man, im thinking of driving into oncomming traffic when this happens..