1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much would you pay for a 90 K2500

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sslc, Nov 9, 2004.

1. sslc

sslc Junior Member
    from MA

Hi I am trying to get an idea of how much to sell my 1990 Chevrolet K2500 for. The truck has an 8' Fisher plow, 60,000 miles, new gas tank,lines and pump, new CV joint, U-joint(s) front brakes steering stabilizer and some other small stuff. It runs great and looks like a beat up work truck with a rusted bed. It could also use new tires. Thanks for any info I'll try and post pics tomorrow.

2. gpin

gpin Senior Member

I paid $2,800 2 yrs ago for a 90 2500 Silverado with a utility bed and plow. It had 200k on it but was well maintained. It had a 7.5 Northman plow. Everything worked, it needed front brakes. I sold it this year with 235k, and it needed brakes all around. I sold it for $2,200. Good luck with yours. You should get more $ due to the low miles.