1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much would you charge per push?

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by 2003Ranger, Nov 1, 2006.

1. 2003Ranger

2003Ranger Junior Member

I'm used to plowing residential accounts or small to medium corporate accounts. I've never had to give a bid/plow a large account. I'm wondering how much you guys would charge per push on this account?
    [​IMG]

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I doubt you'll get any responses to that. You simply can't tell anything by it.

3. 2003Ranger

2003Ranger Junior Member

Alright thanks for the feedback. Thats pretty much all the information I've got on it. It is a subdivision that has normal width roads in it.

How much are people charging for subdivisions that are just over 100 houses with similar area? I'm just trying to get a ballpark estimate as to how much it should be. Like I said I'm new to this whole large bid deal, If anyone needs more information to help with a estimate I will try and post it up

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

How many courts? 2 ?Is there areas to put snow or is real tight? I do a sub division with 4 courts and there is about 500 houses in there for 2-4 for 725.00 then 75.00 dollars a inch there after. So a ball park with 100 houses 2-4 I would say somewhere around 325.00 then 75.00 a inch there after.This is a blind guess I would need to see it.

RCGM
    Brad

5. 2003Ranger

2003Ranger Junior Member

Thank for the input. There aren't any courts. There isn't a ton of room, but there are a few places to push show into. In the subdivision that you plow how are the lot sizes? I would say that 75% of the houses in the sub has probally have close to 1acre lots.