1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much to sell 8'6" MVP for

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by SubVet, Jul 20, 2010.

1. SubVet

SubVet Junior Member

I accidently posted this on the Daniels, so I'll try again

I bought a 1999 superduty that came with an 8'^" MVP, I'm not interested in owning a plow.

How much should I sell it for? The plow is in pretty good shape, does not look like it had much use, the controller looks brand new, (so I don't think the plow got used much). There is some surface rust here and there. It comes with the mount for the superduty and controls (2 plugs) wiring (everything that is on the truck for it)

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You should post a picture of it. If someone has a truck that it will bolt right up to you will get more money if not they will have to spend a few hundred on mounts and stuff. Also does it have a iso module and is it unimount or ultramount. The right guy might give you $3000 tops and maybe as low as $1800.

3. SubVet

SubVet Junior Member

I am not a plow guy, what are the differences in the mounts and how do I tell if it has an ISO module?

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic