1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much to plow this road?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ThisIsMe, Dec 8, 2006.

1. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

wow thats pretty cool, althoe i cant ever imagine squeezing two trucks past eachother like they were doing, lol thats just crazy.

3. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

That's a coll road, but you couldn't pay me enough to push that road.

4. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Heck, I do not think I would walk that road, yet alone drive a truck down it.
    :)

5. BobC

BobC Senior Member

Holy *******$$$$SSS. I agree wouldn't want to be on it at all!!! Looks tropical though probably no snow but sure need Bs to drive it in good weather.

6. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Looks like Venezuela or something in South America. If they get snow, Im selling my plow.

I live in SE Michigan and it wont snow. They got ten inches in North Texas last week.

7. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

Imagine building that road...Yes It scares me to just to look at It...I hate sliding back wards.

8. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Ya I was thinking South America as well.

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

I was thinking the same on building it. I can only imagine how many builders are lying at the bottom. Never mind the number of trucks are at the bottom.

Chris

10. 1st Bow

1st Bow Junior Member
    from nw ohio

That road is in Bolivia, 200-300 people a year die traveling it's 50 mile length, usually due to fog that drops down quickly and off you go!

11. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

all the work it took to build that road u would think they would put up some guard rails..

12. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

13. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Where do you see room for guardrails? :)

14. spittincobra01

spittincobra01 Senior Member

LLM I hear ya, New Hampshire and we got our first dusting last night... and it was just a 1/4" We normally have had a couple or more storms by now and well over 2 feet on the ground:(

15. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Pretty cool, more of an off topic forum type of cool. Still cool.