1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much to get rid of

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by stillen, Sep 20, 2009.

1. stillen

stillen Senior Member

I need to get rid of my spare 8 foot MM2 straight blade, its a 06 , no steel cutting blade, has the regular rectangular lights....its seen no commercial use, it was used to push a small insurance company lot ... I think it was used a total of eight times..

what should i be asking...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds about right to me. Figure it will cost the new buyer another grand to setup truckside. So for 3500 a plow that sounds like it is in very good condition.
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I dunno but I can a feel a post coming that says it's too high......................................I'm just saying ;)
  4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Most likely. He'll offer maybe 1500 so he can put a grand in his pocket next month LOL.
  5. stillen

stillen Senior Member

if i get a post saying its to high thats fine.... I am on the fence of really wanting to move it, or just keep it as a quasi jersey barrier in my rear yard.... I could go either way...
  6. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I wouldn't sell it for less than what you are talking. Value goes up by the week right now.

BTW, Jersey barriers are like a hundred bucks:D

You could sell the plow and do the whole dooryard.
  7. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

If you really want to get rid of, Ill be glad to take it off your hands :p!