1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much to charge

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by teamgreendude, Aug 28, 2008.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude Senior Member

hello i have a few new residental drivways that our no bigger than 300ft long and all 20 of them would like plowing and salting done this is my first year doing residentals so how much would you charge thanks James ussmileyflag

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

well if some are 300' ft long and some are 100' ft long then they would get charged differently i would think....are they paying as one or individually,

3. Michael M

Michael M Member

Do a search on pricing. You will find hours of reading. I used this site plus I bought the snow and ice guide from this website, it was very helpful.
    Good luck and welcome to the world of snowplowing!:realmad::dizzy:payup

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

If you have no idea on what to charge then I am guessing you have no idea on how to plow?
    With experience come pricing experience....JMO

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

take some time to read past threads and figure out what its going to take for YOU to make the money YOU want