1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much to charge

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by apalermo, Nov 17, 2004.

1. apalermo

apalermo Member

hey gang,need some help,new at plowing,average size parking lot.some parking space,like a tim horton's.how much for the season and how much extra for salting for the season.?thanks
  2. chris k

chris k Senior Member

You are going to have to give us more info than that. "average" size is going to be different to everyone. how many storms a year do you get and what is the average size storm? what the heck is "tim horton's"?
  3. DJL

DJL Senior Member

You should charge greater that what your "average" expenses would be.
  4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Apalermo How big is the Tim hortons. They are all 24 hrs so you will have to watch that part. Where in Onatario are you?
  5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Tim Hortons. they make good donuts, do it for free.

Realy charge enough to make a profit!!
  6. shepoutside

shepoutside Member

I base my timmy's, on average 17 snowfalls. They want it kept up, during the storms, and need a good clean up, including drive thur's, after midnight. I do ours for 2,500.00, and salt is triple what it costs me to buy. Hope this helps, and make mine a double double Also I use a loader and remove the snow, bout every 4-5 snowfalls, as they have little storage room, and of course, this is extra payup