1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much snow for So NH and Northern Mass???

Discussion in 'Weather' started by MOWBIZZ, Jan 27, 2008.

1. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

I've been trying to get an accurate prediction for the SE NH and NE MA snowfall for today and tonight...I've heard 1-3" AND POSSIBLY " A LOT MORE"
    Anyone got an inside connection on what the heck we may get?? :dizzy:

2. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

i've heard about 3" but it seems we are going to get more than that

3. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Yup...ended up with anywhere from 2-3 " along my route...about half of my account got plowed...the others refused ( 3" trigger) Hmmm...January may be saved yet!! :rolleyes:

4. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

In my area 2.5" from the sky. With wind blowing snow off the roofs and drifting we had some spots with more and some spots less.

Just saw accuweather... said we should get more snow between 3AM and 7AM... better get some sleep....

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  5. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

As usual... nothin :dizzy:

6. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

We got a total of about 3" yesterday. stopped at about 4:30-5:00 pm. I have a 1" trigger at all my accounts except 1 res. She is 4". But only because it was easier than arguing with her mom( she insists she can shovel anything up to that> shes 65)