1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much should i spend

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by SteveO3321, Oct 14, 2004.

1. SteveO3321

SteveO3321 Junior Member

I'm currently looking at a 94 ford f150 4x4. I have a 92 ford ranger and the 2wd isn't gonna cut it in the winter. I found this 94 150 at a nearby private seller. It's a regular cab. The truck is a straight 6, from what I hear the best ford engine ever presented, and it's a 4.9 liter with only 34,500 miles. This truck has the lock hubs for the 4wd. The body is in great shape and the 8ft bed has a cover. There's an alarm system on this truck with no power options except for the lumbar seats. The truck was once undercoated but could use a touch up and the bed has a liner. The engine is clean with no leaks. This truck shines. I don't have too much to spend and I don't wanna pay too much for this vehicle. What's the max i should offer this seller for this 94 f150 4x4????