1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much should i sell this for?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Vindicate17, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Vindicate17

Vindicate17 Junior Member

Wondering if i could get some advice from you all! my father passed a little over a year ago. i have no idea what to sell them for. thanks for the help!

8.5 western , not sure on year. its older and is a uni mount. has new cutting bar and was painted a few years ago. just selling the truck side with the blade.

also have a mount off a 93 ford f150 mount is a 61815 this also has the wiring and controller

ill try pics in a response since i get a error when loading .

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

With out a picture I would say $1000 plow
    Mount $100

3. Vindicate17

pics

here some pics

213.jpg

215.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

4. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

the 92-97 F250/F350 setup if 100% complete with mount, wiring, controller and everything works - i'd say about $1700-$2000 in my market.

the 92-96 bronco/F150 mount new with hardware - $500-$600.

those would be fair prices. if you really need to move the stuff quick knock them down a couple hundred bucks and they will go.

5. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

That plow is in good shape there are guys around me asking $1000 for ruste piles of junk.

6. linckeil

from CT

i missed the part about the F150 mount having wiring and controller... so basically tou have the entire truck side for the F150/bronco. if thats the case and all is new, i'd say $700-$800

7. Vindicate17

only selling the blade off the f350. not the mount or wiring or controller for that. how much do u think i could get out of the blade alone? thanks for the info guys!

8. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Being snow season is almost over put it up at best reasonable offer unless you are ok waiting till next year to sell

9. linckeil

from CT

your first post says you are "selling truck side with blade".

truck side is everything that stays on the truck - mount, wiring, controller. plow side is everything that comes offf the truck - blade, frame, lights, pump.

so now it sounds like you are saying you are only selling the plow side? if thats the case, if all works well, no broken welds, no oblong holes, no pitting on the pistons, etc - i would say $1,000 for the plow side, although to a guy desperatly needing it, it may go close to $1500 in really nice shape. that said, ive seen similiar plowsides go for $700, sometimes less if the people just want it gone.

10. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Just the blade (plow side), in this market and being the end of the season I'd say $700-800. There is a difference between new paint and spray bombed.

11. Vindicate17

your right I miss worded it. Guess thats what I get for posting while having the flu. "brain not working" Never said it was "New" paint either just that it was painted ;) thanks for the info though~