1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How Much Should I Pay For A Fisher Mm2 Rd 71/2ft Plow Brand New???

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JCplowing, Jan 3, 2008.

1. JCplowing

JCplowing Member

Plow And Mount And Wiring, Is 5000.00 Too Much Or Not???

2. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

too much.
    i say 3400. every area is different though.

3. JCplowing

JCplowing Member

wow, thats real cheap, i was looking on ebay and there is one for 3600, but im waiting for my shipping quote, because it might not be worth it.
    thanks!!!

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Are you looking to install yourself?

5. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

check out snowplowsupply.com a little over $3600 for the plow your looking at.

6. kattoom125

kattoom125 Member

Give On Site Truck A Call In Central Falls Ri He Has A Ton Of Them There And Yes 5000.00 Is To Much His Number 401-7223160 Ask For Ron Jr Hes A Great Guy And A Good Friend. About 45 Minutes From Wher U Are Located.

7. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

JC
    If you are dead set on fisher give Tony a call at Ganos in Colchester. 537 3431
    Or Russ at snow busters, he is in the yellow pages under that name, to get a price on blizzard. He has some real decent pricing.
    Also WH Rose in Columbia sells fisher. Dont install yourself, it is not worth the hassle.
    I also know a very well kept 8' western ultrs with wings for sale up near Norwich.
    Dino