1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much should i offer/whats it worth 03 f250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by adam5557, Dec 9, 2005.

1. adam5557

adam5557 Member

2003 FORD F-250 TRUCK XLT
    $18,995 *
    VIN: 1FTNX21L23EB18905
    Mileage: 50606
    Engine: 5.4L V8
    Transmission: AUTO
    Exterior Color: BLACK
    Interior Color:
    Stock ID: 5441T

What do you guys think its worth as i am really considering buying it for a plow truck.thanks.adam

2. dag-otto

dag-otto Member

Thats a nice looking rig. Pretty fair price for a gasser. Might be able to find a 6.0L diesel for a few thousand more. It's going to last a lot longer.

One thing I would do straightaway is ensure it has the snowplow prep package and or heavy service suspension, pretty much a standard config if you want to plow with it. Check the door jam sticker for X under SPR. If not drop the guy down in price telling him/her that you need to sink some money into springs. :)
    Nice truck either way thou.
  3. NDdude

NDdude Junior Member

Up here that is a Pretty decient price for the quad cab, and with pretty low miles. I was just on the local Ford lot the other day and saw a 04' QC 250 with the powerstroke in it and 65k for 27,999 :dizzy: