1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much is this worth????

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by RAW Details, Feb 3, 2010.

1. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

is this unimount worth $1,000??

I have a 7.5ft UniMount Pro Plow *PLOW SIDE ONLY* 2 trip springs one shock. Pump needs new packing nut and packing. May need a new lift ram seal also. I upgraded to an 8ft plow so i have no use for this one. This is a great chance for someone to save some money by doing a few minutes worth of work to the pump. worked great the first half of the snow season for me before i upgraded. Has one rust hole on the very top of the mullboard. Other than that plow is in pretty desent shape. I am very motivated to sell as i dont have room for 2 plows in my driveway. Please dont waste my time if u dont have the cash on u when u come to see it. Thanks for looking!!!!

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

It would be worth that at most... I bought a 7'6" Unimount that was complete with mount and wiring for a 1994 Chevy and I gave $1200.00 for it
  3. T Deneen

T Deneen Junior Member

You mention that this is a Pro Series plow, it is a standard 7.5. The Pro has a shock absorber and additional ribs and a taller height than the standard. If you can get $1000.00 for it, take it.