1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much is it worth

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, Feb 16, 2005.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I am thinking about selling my 1995 chevy 2500 its has 150,000 miles on it. Has the 350 V8 runs great. Its an extened cab 8 ft bed. It also has a meyer 7.5 with a brand new meyers pump and a 1 year old easy dumper with a set of timbrens. How much should I ask for it ?
  2. mmwb

mmwb Senior Member
    from wyoming

"its has 150,000 miles on it"

Shame to get rid of a truck that's just broke in! lol Seriously, try these sites. They will give you a range of value for your area (without the plow). Depending on demand, the plow may be worth more sold seperately than on the truck. Good luck!

3. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

They said 9995.00 for the truck alone. That was high retail but without the plow and dumper. So do you guys think I could get 9,000.00 out of it?
  4. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

You probably would get more total if you sold the ez dump seperate .