1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much is it worth??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Scenic Lawnscape, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

I have a 91 f-250 reg cab 4 x 4 with a 351 auto. it has newer tires a brand new 160 amp alt a 7 1/2 ft meyers (e-47) beacon back up lights side lights brand new brakes, thermostat,rear tank, plugs wires cap rotor. now the bad the body is ruff the side door is beat up and it needs to be adjusted it needs to be painted (whole truck) the rear fuel pump is tired but working, the gasket that is under the ring that holds the fuel pumps needs to be replaced, new shocks but havent installed them yet.has a exhaust leak in the pre cat, so its a little loud not bad. i think it needs a ball joint. 4 x 4 works trans is ok motor is running strong, the under carriage is rusty but the truck runs and i have been using it this winter and is pushs snow just fine. i am buying a new truck so i want to sell this and i dont know how much to ask for it? i was thinking $2,500 or best offer so what do u guys think? is that a fair asking price??

Thanks Rich

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

I think 2k to 2500 is a fair price

3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

i would say about 2,000. if you lived closer to me i would consider buying it.

4. Have any pics of the truck available?!?

5. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

i can get some