1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much is it worth?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowfever, Sep 23, 2012.

1. plowfever

plowfever Senior Member

I have found a decent used Boss V for sale actually two from the same company. One is just a traditional v while the other is a v-xt. The xt is a 2009 plow so four seasons old and the other is 6 seasons old he guesses. The will come with the wiring harness and controller but no mount. What do you think these are worth? They look like they are in good shape just normally wear. Paint is still good and the do not appear to be bent or no broken welds anywhere. They are stored outside during the summer so moisture is a concern. I was thinking I didn't really wanna pay much over $3,000 for either one of them. That may be high even I do not really know what used plows go for. They are both 8.5' and both steel moldboard. I would probably really prefer the xt over the other but both would be perfect for what I need.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

New is 6k so work back from there.Start at maybe 2k and go from there.

3. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

I would not go much higher then $2500.00. Don't forget if you have to order the mount that will set you back anywhere from 550 to 800 bucks depending on your model truck.