1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much is it worth ?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by blk90s13, Oct 16, 2010.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

96 f350 5 speed reg cab work truck package needs oil pan 7.3 diesel with 278k

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

2 or 3 grand thats about it nothing special about the truck if its the work truck package then it has roll up windows and manual door locks and stuff and the mileage on the diesels who knows how hard the truck was worked so who knows how much life is left to that motor:mechanic:

3. blk90s13

They want $4K for it and with the oil pan needing to be replaces or fixed I offered them $1800 they said they will keep it for now.

4. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

doing an oil pan is never just an oil pan. probably needs a front radiator support and the list goes on. look where the tranmsion mounts to the crossmember they like to crack there and will need a new rear case. id say 1800 would be a good price if you do all your work yourself.

5. snowplowpro

from NJ

if your looking for another truck try craigslist i was just on there ,there are a lot of trucks on there check it out.

ussmileyflag

6. Chipper

Chipper Member

I'd agree for $1800 just keep it. Call a junk yard and ask how much for a running 7.3l regardless of mileage.

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Assuming its 4wd, I wouldn't give more than a grand for it.

8. blk90s13

yea there is tons of them but half dont reply to phone calls and or emails or want lots of money for JUNK

9. snowplowpro

from NJ

i do agree with you there