1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much for this plow?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Protea, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Protea

Protea Junior Member

Hi, I just recently bought a 2001 F350 Super duty for towing and it came with a 8' Fisher Minute Mount Plow that I have no need for. I don't know anything about plows and was wondering if someone could give me an idea of what I could sell this plow for and possible websites to list it on?
    It is a 2001 Fisher Minute Mount; 8' heavy duty; used one season; some surface rust; works perfectly; I would say in good to excellent condition; has a State grade cutting edge that the previous owner was able to obtain and I was told lasts longer but don't know if that is true...
    Would it be more beneficial to sell with the frame that mounts it to the truck as well? What goes into removing the whole set-up from the truck as there seems to be so many wires, etc. Is it worth more to someone selling it with everything or just the plow itself? Any thoughts or comments would be very helpful. Thank you for your time.
  2. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

try ebay, the forsale section here, local want ads, etc.

Yes, it's worth more with all it's componants.