1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how much for suburbanite or homesteader?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by EatingChevys27, Nov 26, 2005.

1. EatingChevys27

EatingChevys27 Junior Member

I've been searching this site and the web and cannot find a price!!, anyone know what the price would be if i went to a dealer and picked one up for my F-150? the 7'4"
  2. geereed

geereed Senior Member

3. EatingChevys27

EatingChevys27 Junior Member

ahh, thanks very much, do you have timbrens or airbags or anything on your F-150 or does it handle it fine?......also do you plow in 4hi or 4lo?? j/w, thanks alot for the site though!

4. deh8255

deh8255 Member
    from Indiana

Homesteader/Suburbanite Prices

I got mine for $2650 cash and carry including tax in Indianapolis last month. There are a number of threads on these plows with prices. You have to use the search function. Try searching for Homesteader or Suburbanite, you will find more info.
  5. plow150

plow150 Member

Haven't got timbrens or air bags on mine, handles it fine without them. So far I've also left the torsion bars at their stock settings. I run a little ballast behind the wheels to offset the weight which makes it handle a bit better.
  6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

depepnding on where in NY you are, you might want to try Arc Burn on here, hes a fisher dealer.
  7. Ted928

Ted928 Junior Member

I paid $3190 for my Suburbanite which included installation, hand held controller, tax. The Fisher dealers in the Albany NY area all wanted more.