1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much for a boss 8' super duty?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by binks0678, Mar 29, 2011.

1. binks0678

binks0678 Junior Member

I bought a truck with a 8' boss super duty straight blade on it. I really have no use for the plow at all so i just want to sell it. The plow is an 05 RT3 model, its in like new condition it was barely used. Being spring time how much do you guys think i should ask for it? Its the plow mount wiring controls everything needed.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Post a couple pics of it. We'll all get a better idea of what its worth then. But without seeing it and if it has everything I'd say 2500 to 3000.

3. binks0678

binks0678 Junior Member

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

In the off season, probably around $1,500 or so. If you hang onto it, that number will almost double in late fall.

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I'd throw it up for 3K and see what happens. Just take into consideration that this is now the off season and the price will go down. Otherwise wait and put it up forsale in late september when the season is just starting to come back around and people are starting to get into fall winter mode.

6. binks0678

binks0678 Junior Member

well as of right now its on st. louis craigslist for 2k firm. I had no idea it would generate this much interest so far i have 3 people wanting to come take it off my truck for me and buy it. maybe i should have priced a little higher, i definetly wont take less than 2k.

7. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

2K is about right.......I sold mine for $1800 and my phone was ringing off the hook. Hold firm and be patient, it will sell for that.