1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much does a snow-way poly with downpressure cost?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Freddy_Kruger, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger Member

I'm trying to get a price and I'm to anxious to wait till monday. I need just a ball park. Is it $4000, $6000 Us or Canadian blah blah. It will be going on an 6-8 yo. truck not sure what jind just yet. (haven't bought it).

I was thinking of a daniels pull plow and a boss staight the costs kind of spooked me but today I was told about the backdragging capability of the snow-man plow. I do residential btw.

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

3. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger Member

That's a nice site, Thank You!

Huge selection of Snow-ways, which would be a good one for back dragging to the cement on residential drives? Also they don't show the MT and ST series (what ever that is) are they the really good ones?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  4. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

They are being replaced by the 26 (MT) and 22 (ST) series.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006