1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much do you like your SnowDogg

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by blee1ash, Jan 1, 2012.

1. blee1ash

blee1ash Senior Member

I am thinking of buying a VX85 and I'm just wondering how well you like yours?
    Have you had any problems, or is ther anything you don't like about them?
    Thank you for your help.
  2. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

Love my HD75. Had some electrical issues with the original install. If the hot wire that powers the hand controller doesn't get enough voltage the controller will fail. They ended up moving it to a direct battery hook up and its been flawless since then.
    Best thing I ever did was get the wings.
  3. gwhalen3

gwhalen3 Member

Unfortunately I ve only been able to use my HD 75 once but it ran perfect. Love the speed and kinda prefer the full trip blade instead of just the edge. Seems like you can keep an eye on the action better.
  4. Mrplow247

Mrplow247 Member

my vx85 is awesome,

Smooth while driving, smooth when moving,

but the new cutting edge tore the **** out of some of my driveways lol
  5. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I've used my VX95 twice now. Once in a 12" storm and once in a 4" storm, each storm about 5 -6 hrs of use. I LOVE it! It has performed excellent, thankfully no problems, and I have no real complaints about it at all. I've only owned Fishers and one Boss for our lot truck at work and will honestly say this plow is just as good if not better than the other Vplows out today. My choices were the Boss V, Fisher Extreme V, and the VX95 and I'm overly satisfied with my purchase.
  6. blee1ash

blee1ash Senior Member

Thanks for the input. I am really interested in buying one, they look like a quality product, and a fair amount less expensive than their competitors. Now all I have to do is figure out how to pay for one, which might be difficult with no snow.
  7. Aveerainc

Aveerainc Senior Member
    from NH

Absolutely like my md75 and it got a lot of use last winter with all the snow here in NH. I will never go back to Meyer - nothing but trouble.