1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How much do you charge for a average residental

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by chs1993, Jan 2, 2008.

1. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

I've have been a sub for the last 3 years and next year i am looking at trying to get some of my own jobs. I was wondering how much an average residental goes for & what you take into consideration for determining price? any help would apprectiate! thanks

2. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

sorry wrong section nvm

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

You would have to ask your friends from Baltimore. No one here knows the economy in your area. A $100 driveway here might be $10 there or $500.

4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

if you dont know what to charge, then your not ready to go out on your own yet....

5. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

I dont think that at all, im 21 carrying my own commercial insurance and liabilty it made sense to just get them combined bc in the long run i would be saving money. Im still planning on subing next year, I just simply want to start branch out on my own and im trying to learn as much as i can from people who have been doing this a while, i know i have alot to learn yet in life in general not just snowplowing.