1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How many times has this happened to you?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 1olddogtwo, Mar 8, 2013.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I gotta say, that didn't look too bad. How long did he hold you up for 30 seconds?

3. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

All day, we plow condos. But that sucks when you're carrying a full scoop. I had a first today. I remember three separate distinct slams. Didnt have a shovel and had to dig the cover out of a snow bank with a hammer then roll it 100 yds to put it back.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

check out the size/weight I was pushing towards the end. This was some very wet snow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amIf7o34gJE&list=UUtl92YpjNmnvGBMiiWMD5RA&index=6

did you see that pick up that tried to cut in front too?

been there, drop a wheel in one three years ago.

5. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Somehow i had enough momentum to bash all the way through it. But this snow was like concrete with all the rain

6. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

That's always a fun time. A lot that I used to plow has a catch basin that the frame and grate always comes off. I got pretty good at putting it back with the plow.

7. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Every time it snows :eek: