1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how many plows

Discussion in 'Weather' started by kingplow, Dec 3, 2006.

1. kingplow

kingplow Member

i'm just curious on how many pushes everyone got last year 2005-2006 season we got 21 pushes and 28 salts but we plow at 1 inch

2. kingplow

kingplow Member

wow is everyone new this year 59 views and no reply

3. Acutabovesiny

Acutabovesiny Member

1 inch trigger? damn. the lowest we go is 2"

4. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

well i got 2 pushes in last year the rest was handled with salt. terrible year last year but as the saying goes take the good with the bad.

5. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

2 pushes last year and 4 salts... ridiculous

6. kingplow

kingplow Member

wow you must not have had any good accounts i know of about 7 storms last year where we got over 4 inches and i'm not that far from you but i agree it wasnt the best year

7. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

21 plows ! Last year most our stuff was in Grand Blanc i at most we got was 14 i think but we salted probably 38 times. with 1" trigger .

But just today we had accounts that are no more than 1 mile from each other one was dry one was almost 1"

8. kingplow

kingplow Member

wow those numbers arn't too far off from us we are a little farther south than you 90% of our lots are in waterford pontiac area

9. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

How do you guys decide when to go out when your accounts are 30 mins from home. We have a big job in Novi and the weather can be a lot different in Novi from Fenton. Right now i have guys or myself going down there twice a day just incase>

10. concreteman

concreteman Junior Member

6 2 in dec and 4 in jan 0 for feb and 0 in march hope we have more this year:cry: :cry:

11. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

only pushed 3 times last year - Bad year!

12. Rickco

Rickco Member

8 here and 2 of them I was pushing the trigger. Got paid only because it was a good year for the customers anyway:cry:

13. ECS

ECS Senior Member

20 last year with a 3" trigger. Year befor was 11 with the same 3" trigger. Average here is 20 with a 3" trigger.