1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How many plowable storms?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by flashinglight, Nov 26, 2007.

1. flashinglight

flashinglight Junior Member
    from maine

Just running some numbers, I was wondering if anyone around Maine had a good average number of storms a year, I know it varies. Thanks.

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I have complete records of all snowfalls for the past seven years. I'm between Augusta and Belfast. Send me PM with what you need and I'll try to help you out.

3. flashinglight

flashinglight Junior Member
    from maine

4. atgreene

atgreene Junior Member

We've always used 19 as the magic number, at least up untill the last few years.

5. Roland

Roland Junior Member
    from Maine

Hey Mick,

I'm just getting started up in the Bangor area myself. Tried to pm you but couldn't see how. Any info/history you have would be helpful for me in setting up my business plan.

My email is: rolandjo@gmail.com

Thanks

6. Mick

from Maine

I can't email out though these links. Problem with my computer setup. Email me at Mick.J.Smith@att.net . My data is on a spreadsheet. If you want to come to Palermo and go over it, I'd be glad to help.

7. oldschoo

oldschoo Senior Member

Can I come too? :bluebounc

8. Mick

from Maine

Sure, be glad to see you. But, I don't think that the info would be much good to you.