1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How many of you plow with jeeps

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by joey7599, Feb 9, 2011.

1. joey7599

joey7599 Senior Member
    from MA

Hey guys how many of you plow with jeeps if you do lets see some pics
    ussmileyflag :mechanic: wesport :drinkup:
  2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

You should get a good response. There are a lot of Jeep plowers on here.
  3. road2damascus

road2damascus PlowSite.com Addict

94 Jeep Wrangler S 2.5l, 5spd, Western 6'6" and 72" Daniels pull plow (galvanized)...4 air shocks, 160 amp alternator, Die Hard platinum battery, Yokahama Geolander I/T tires (sticks to ice and snow)

Most fun I could possibly have plowing snow. 2 plow controls and a stick shift. I rip through my accounts fast! Very efficient with the pull plow. Leaves driveways looking GOOD. So many people tried to tell me it would never work :nono: "get at least a 250 or a 2500". I am glad I don't listen.

more pics

Feb 2011 015.jpg
  4. polplow

polplow Member

I have a 2000 Wrangler that is my backup plow. Never used it until all this snow made it tough with turning in my quad cab. Must say faster, more efficent for driveways. The quad my get parked more often now.
  5. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

07 Wrangler
    6'8" Meyer

Love my Jeep

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice jeep. keep the pics coming
  7. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

8. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

I'm very tempted to put a put a plow on my daily driver 98 Cherokee. I would love doing tight spots that the 01 F350 with a 12' flat bed can't get with the 9' Western. One of my first bosses 10 years ago had a 7' meyers on a brand new 01 cherokee and loved it for his gas station and our plumbing shop.

My grandfather used to have a mid 70's Wrangler( is that even the name in the 70's?) for his house on a mountain. That thing would push snow up steep hills.