1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how long to clean these sidewalks

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by highlander316, Nov 11, 2008.

1. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

i'm trying to figure out how long it would take to clean these sidewalks. It's all at one location. The first set is roughly 5,755 sq/ft with the sidewalks averaging 5-6 wide (this set goes around the building, which is part of a city block, with paths going to three doors). The other set is 1,245 sq/ft w/ the sidewalks averaging 4' wide (this set goes along a house which is the next city block over).

How long would you guys estimate this should take? Trigger is 2", also how long for 4" and 6". Main tools would be either single stage Airens blower or shovels, wondering how long for one person, and how long for two people. I have a 24" 2-stage also if need be. I can't provide satelite photos as some of the sidewalks and the parking lot were just put in a month ago, so they aren't showing up yet.