1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How late am I? How early do all of you start?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Loni1113, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

I need a little help (Again). When do most of you put your bids in for the upcoming mow season? I have started turning in bids and a lot of commercials are telling me they budget for the mow season before January even gets here. I still have a few that are interested (thank god). But I thought I was getting on top of the mow season early. Another question, I would like to change my bid format for mowing. Does anyone have a bid for mowing they can post? I tried getting to Lawnsite but it keeps blocking me due to my firewall setting at work. Thanks in advance everyone

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Thought this forum was for plowing????
    Try the bidding and estimating forum or maybe the mods can get you some help.

3. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

go to lawnsite.com there are plenty of people over there that can help..

4. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

I know this is plowsite. I just can't access lawnsite.com. I figured someone on here would have a bid sheet they could post (considering a lot of us do both lawns and plow)

5. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

If you're looking for specific #'s you probably wont get an answer.... There are too many variations. Good Luck though

6. Loni1113

Loni1113 Senior Member
    from Utah

Not numbers, mainly just looking for a better format. I have been using Microsoft Excel and am just not a big fan of it. I am also looking to see what some people have in their fine print for mowing. I have all my plow stuff in order. Just looking for ideas is all.

7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I agree man, its free to sign up and all. GREAT site too. I generally start calling commercials and sending out letters in late Jan. I just sent out some letters to realtors the other day for maintenance hopefully they will take me up on the offer.

8. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Yea you need to find a way to access Lawnsite. Maybe you will go home sometime:waving:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.