1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how it ended

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dayexco, Jun 15, 2010.

1. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

the first 2 times i attempted to start a thread about this, they got dumped/removed....let's hope the mods here are open enough to hear the truth, and let this stay.....on my slip and fall at a target store....my insurance company DID pay for ALL medical costs for the woman who fell. the national service provider and their insurance provider....DID deduct $4500 from my seasonal contract to "handle" this claim. i thought that's why i carried insurance....anyway...as you think about negotiating next years contracts with this national service provider, have your attorney read the contract first. don't get burnt like i did
  2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Should speak volumes for USM and a likes...
  3. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

So Day, you're saying that you had to pay on both ends?

Ouch, sucks to hear. Thanks for following up, but I have a feeling this will disapear shortly.
  4. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Too bad, sorry to hear of your loss...but these companies are crooks!