1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How hard is it to change the type of controls?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by RYDER, Dec 16, 2006.

1. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I was wondering how hard it would be to change for the wireless keypad remote to the wireless joystick?:confused:

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

It is actually very easy to do. You would need to purchase the wireless joystick transmitter. Then program the receiver that you have for your wireless keypad control to the new joystick. Programming is accomplished in a matter of minutes.

3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

What is the price for a wireless joystick?payup payup

4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Best to contact your nearest Sno-Way dealer for pricing information.

Happy Holidays,

5. abagozz1

abagozz1 Junior Member

the dealer in Michigan (South Lyon) Told me between 500 and 600 dollars to switch from a wire to wireless.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Cheaper to change from a wireless handheld to a wireless Joystick, then to change from wired to wireless

7. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

To switch from Wireless Keypad Control to a Wireless Joystick Control will require Sno-Way part number #96106472, suggested retail should be around $225.00 plus freight. I would suggest you contact Thesier again with this part number as they may have been quoting a whole control package (controller and module). You can also check with other Sno-Way dealers in your area. Hope that this helps.