1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How does this price sound

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by qualitylandscap, Jan 18, 2007.

1. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Well I can get a 8.5 Meyer completely redone, and re skinned with the mounts and wiring for $1,800.00 is this a fair price? The only thing it doesn't come with is the pump, which I can get one from my friend for about $400.00. The Pump is completely redone, it is an ez-57 I think. And my friend is going to help me install it, and get everything running. So for $2,200 is it worth it?
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  2. LON

LON Senior Member

sounds a little high to me. I've got a complete 7.5 poly plow set-up, E60 included, here off of a 98 Chevy 1500 that still has its' original edge that can be had for $1500 for a comparision.
  3. AFM Contracting

AFM Contracting Member

i have a meyer and i dont mind it but if i was gonna do it again I'd buy a red plow for sure... no question. Meyer is a great plow... when its working. look around on here and find urself an boss or a western
  4. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

for that price ide buy new... at this rate in the summer of course... with no sno here in PA