1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How do you take the wing off of a 810?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by kyle1710, Feb 13, 2010.

1. kyle1710

kyle1710 Member
    from ohio

My passenger side wing is not extending all of the way before it scoops, and I don't know how to take it apart to check it out. I just got this plow this fall, it came on a truck I bought and I'm clueless. Obviously I'm slowly learning about it through the school of hard knocks but any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  2. damian

damian Senior Member

remove the 2 hydraulic hoses,remove the two stop pins by removing the 5/16 bolts and pull the pins out,these 2 3\4x 4 inch pins are protruding from the back of the mold board one above the other, remove the center pin near hydraulic hoses by removing the hitch pin and pull pin straight out,this pin anchors the wing piston on the base end. pull the wing and slide box right out of the plow.should take 10 mins.
  3. damian

damian Senior Member

you will find the large retract spring is broken,good luck
  4. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Or if you have an older 2 cylinder wing, you will find a chewed up Oring when you disassemble your short cylinder. ;)