1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how do you like your fisher ez-v plow? whats the story about them out there?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Shop's Lawn, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Shop's Lawn

Shop's Lawn Senior Member

I have always used western or boss but I'm looking at getting a used fisher 9'6 v-plow.
    What has everyone heard about them? likes or dislikes?
    Thanks- pics are in my other post about what they are worth for a used fisher plow?

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Back here in the Northeast Fisher is pretty much the mainstay, when it comes to plows,

The Fisher V- Plows tend to have their loyale owners. I would guess a good used 9'6" MM2 plow side would be worth $2500 in the off season and would easily bring another $700 +/- during prime fall buying season.

Truck side mounts are all the same, straight or V, the module , harnesses and controls will be different. The truck side stuff is out there if you spend some time and look, I have found the V controllers typically will sell for less that a straight blade, just not enough demand, but I bet the module and harnesses arn't so easy to come up with.

3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Duplicate threads make it tough for us to help.