1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How do you like this snowblower

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Team_Yamaha, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

I am trying to figure out if this is something that Tim "The Toolman" Taylor had in his garage. Or somesort of Monster Garage mishap.http://www.gizmag.com/go/4889/

2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

someone was selling that on ebay a while back. 10,000 reserve i think.

3. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Watch the video, the thing bogs out when it encounters snow! A lot of power but doesn't plant it well.

5. motoxdk24

motoxdk24 Member

ya im not that impressed with it, my 8 hp ariens doesnt even bog under that kind of load

6. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Junior Member

Seems like overkill to me

7. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

that huge differential is more of a plow then a blower...it doesn't even look like it can throw the snow 10 feet...just kinda oozes out of the shoot.

8. payton

payton Senior Member

damn i hope the things drives its self. cause theres no way in hell id push that heavy pig around for any reason.

payton

9. Remsen1

Remsen1 Senior Member

POS. Something like that should at least have a 6 or seven foot wide auger. What the heck is up with that giant differential in the way? They need to get a little more creative. Why the hell does it bog down?

10. mtnrat

mtnrat Junior Member

I was truly dissappointed with the performance. Get the power to the wheels fer cryin out loud.

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

treads would be nice

12. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

that fawker would be LOUDDDDD as hell too! open headers into a exhuast smoke stack like that? whoa, would sound like a big block camaro taking off full throttle for the entire time your moving snow lol.