1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How do you guys do it?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by born2farm, Feb 15, 2010.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Well I am thinking about sending a letter out to my customers and having them fill out a small survey or write a small letter about there satisfaction with the services I have provided. Something along the lines of how have I been doing, what could I do different, what other services would you like to see me provide etc. Do any of you guys do this? Should I put an incintive (sp) with it like so many % off of the next bill or something? Thanks
  2. Dockboy19

Dockboy19 Junior Member

3. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

It's a great idea. We survey our clients also. The snow survey will go out either late March or early April. We give away a gift certificate to a very nice restaurant......drawing a name out of a hat of those that reply to it.
  4. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

We send out our survey and next year contract together in May. We offer if they return both we give one free push (Res) and 5% off one bill(Com) as long as it is returned by a certain date. It also states that all discounts will be take off the March billing to ensure they use us all season.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Only send out surveys to people who think you did a good job ,you may not want to hear somethings.