1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how do I tell what pump/motor I have?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dave_dj1, Nov 5, 2010.

1. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

I picked up a used set up at a junk yard the other day, overall good shape but, motor is fried.
    The "frame" that the pump is mounted on is tubular, has rectangle streamlined lights. (not sure what the system is called or how old it is.)

The motor is mounted horizontal, it's a two post, fairly large diameter. Numbers on the motor are: AMJ4739, 15829. I can't find a motor with either of those numbers.
    Next question: where is the best/cheapest place to buy a replacement?
    I live in NY, near the southwest corner of VT. so shipping may be an issue.
  2. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That would be an EZ-Classic.

Those would be the Trucklite style lights.

That would make the pump an E60.

Why not just say cheapest? Best place to buy from may or may not be the cheapest. You can buy replacement (aftermarket) motors all day long on the net for $90 but you get what you pay for. :waving:
  4. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

thanks for the quick reply, where do you recomend I buy one?
    Money is not always the issue, that's why I said "best and or cheapest"
  5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

if you are looking for decent prices on what you need, give us a call.