1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How do I send a PM

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by rmorrison9773, Dec 30, 2007.

1. rmorrison9773

rmorrison9773 Junior Member

How do I send a PM, I don't see the PM or email tab in the posts?

2. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

You need 10 posts to be able to send PMs.............you have 9, so answer this and you're all set

3. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

and once you are able to, simply click on the member you would like to PM and select "View Profile"...once there, you will see on the right hand side an option to "Send a private message to..." click on that and you will be ready to PM...let me know if you have any problems

4. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

Sorry Mike.........Didn't mean to horn in on your territory..........................:D

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

no problem...thanks for letting him know and I just wanted to clarify so rmorrison knew how to do it once he was able to

6. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

AND Michael saves the day again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. pjohnston911

pjohnston911 Junior Member

Michael, I have tried to activate my PM and can't.

8. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

You Need to have 10 posts,

Posts in this section, off topic, and testing do not count tward your post count

9. rmorrison9773

rmorrison9773 Junior Member

Thanks for the info

10. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

maybe Im doing something wrong, but Im on a lot of forums and I cant find anything on here to PM someone, also how do you check your inbox?

11. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

You need to click on the persons name or view profile and select Private Message to send a PM

to view your inbox look up at all the sponsors and look to the lower right of them Right under EVERBLADES

I am sending a pm to you now

12. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Right below the sponsors and to the right .