1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how do i know which snoway plows will fit my chevy Avalanche?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by hiii98, Oct 19, 2009.

1. hiii98

hiii98 Member

I have a 2002 chevy avalanche and I found a 7'6 Snoway plow for sale locally. I want to plow driveways for commercial purposes and also want to install a plow as cheaply as possible.

the plow is a Meyer C7.5 Heavy Duty Snow Plow.

I know with Western plows the dealer told me to only buy ultramounts as it would be fairly cheap to install a ultra mount vs uni mount for my model /year truck. Will this model plow be fairly easy and cheap to mount to my truck? This is my first plow ever and i dont want to make any mistakes!

2. hiii98

hiii98 Member

oh ad says "7 1/2 Foot H. D. Classic Mount Style "

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What kind of plow is it Meyer or Snoway?

4. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

My thoughts exactly!

5. hiii98

hiii98 Member

its meyer sorry :p

dunno why i wrote snoaway

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Depends what the plow inculdes. but if you go to the meyer banner at the top ot the page you can use the EZ match to get your part numbers.

7. pushinsno

pushinsno Member

i myslef have a 2002 avalacnhe 2500 with 8.1 and installed c-8 meyers plow and added timbrens to the front.....so i would assume that if you avalanche isnt a 2500 then i would get something less in weight...thats my opinion everything mounted on my truck weighs ove 800 lbs