1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How do I go about making a Proposal

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Arloslawn, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Arloslawn

Arloslawn Member
    from Indiana

So far, I have a basic contracts for lawn, snow, and landscaping. I was thinking of creating like a cover page, followed by some information on my bussiness with a bussiness card (insurance information), then on the propasal sheet what should I put?

Company name for the quote
    What the quote entails
    What the quote is
    Date

I feel like my sheet looks empty. I am going around to many new potential customers and was thinking about leaving blanks then filling it in with a pen? What do you guys think?

2. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

get down on one knee.....................

get out the ring.....................:laughing:

3. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Join SIMA if you want a future in Snow work, they have downloads of sample contracts(and other forms) that are standard for the industry, reccomend meeting with an attorney to customize for your state and business, but they are a great start. Search contract forms here in this forum as well and you will likely see several here too.

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

This is how I do it......

I believe it was Colonel Mustard, in the Library, with the Candlestick.....

5. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

:laughing::laughing::eek:.....