1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How do I get an 11 pin plow connector to fit my 9 pin Ford one?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by pres366, Feb 5, 2016.

1. pres366

pres366 Junior Member

2004 ford f350 with 3 port isolation module and 2 plug out the front of the truck 1 is 11 pins other has 2 large pins with 2 small pins in the middle. the controller is 4 pin plugin. i have 2001 plow with 2 plugs 1 is 9 pins the other is 2 pins. what do i need to to match the together?
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  2. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

You want to be able to use the plows on either truck? One is FleetFlex, the other old 9 pin.
    If that's what you want to do, it ain't happening. To complete different systems.
  3. pres366

pres366 Junior Member

just on the 2004. only 1 truck.old plow blade from truck i junked.still have the old wire harness and going to add that to the 2004 and keep the wire harness that on the truck. this way i can use the old plow. and look for a plow that matches up to the newer wire harness.
  4. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

You would need to convert the old plow to 3 plug which seperates your headlights and pump then make the truck 3 plug,you already have the light harness so you need the controll harness and another battery cable as well as a motor relay,off the top of my head your looking at roughly $600 in parts should you buy them new.