1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How do I get a picture downloaded next to my user name?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by snowblowertruck, Feb 22, 2009.

1. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

I've tried everything that I can think of to get a picture downloaded next to my user name. I've seen a lot of posts by other users that have a picture next to their screen ID, well.....I haven't been able to figure out to do it. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

2. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

First you need to head down to the mall and stop by your local "Glamour Shots" and have them take a real nice photo.
    Ok, j/k
    Are you trying to upload to big of a picture?
    It should be as simple as uploading the photo in you setting area.

3. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

I already have the picture downloaded into my "photo album".

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

click on "user cp" in the tool bar above...then, on the left hand side, choose "Edit Avatar" where you can upload your own avatar...make sure it is within the site specifications - the maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 12.7 KB

5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

If Photo is too big open it in Paint and click on image. The select resize skew and make like 50% and save as a new name and see if its right size

6. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

I've got it!!!! Thank you all for the help.