1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How do I find someone to sub for?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by the05goat, Nov 12, 2012.

1. the05goat

the05goat Member

I've plowed personally for a couple of years but would like to make some money doing it. I know I could go the Craigslist route and do driveways, but I would rather work for a company as sub and learn the ins and outs of the business and focus more on the commercial side. I have my own truck with an 8.5 fisher ezv, commercial plates and insurance. I love doing it, am motivated, and reliable. Any advice and help would be appreciated.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Call the same ads as people are calling looking for a plow company. Or call on construction companies.

3. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care Senior Member

Check craigslist!

4. Mems

Mems Senior Member
    from Maine

Yes Sir that is by far the best place besides plowsite to pick up some leads. Ive tried many other avenues and they just arent as good. CL in my area has a lot of people looking for subs.

5. the05goat

the05goat Member

Thanks for the advice started calling a few contractors today well see what comes