1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How do I bill this?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by snow4me, Jan 10, 2009.

1. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

According to the weather reports we just had a snowstorm that lasted nearly 2 days. It started snowing Friday morning around 4 am and stopped around 10 am Friday morning with about 3.5" on the ground. I plowed yesterday afternoon and then it started again around 8pm Friday and just ended Saturday around 4pm. Since it stopped for more than 8 hours should I consider this two storms. I have most of my contracts written with incremental rates based on how many inches fall and I plowed everybody twice.

2. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

I would consider that 2 seperate storms.

3. Bowtieguy

Bowtieguy Member
    from CT

Ditto...bill'em for 2

4. Bostonyj7

Bostonyj7 Senior Member

There was enought time between storms. Id bill for 2

5. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

If you cleared and had to go back and do it again, bill them for both times.

6. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

I'll bill them for both times and hopefully noone will complain. Thanks for all the responses.

7. eshskis

eshskis Senior Member
    from 4

That is clearly 2 snow events, Clearly spanning 2 dates, clearly deserving 2 bills.