1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How Did You Mount Your Joystick?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MIAWPUKEK, Feb 23, 2005.

1. MIAWPUKEK

MIAWPUKEK Senior Member

Can anybody help me find the thread with all the joystick mounting pictures? I wanted to mount my joystick somewhere different in my truck, but can't find the thread with all the pictures of different joysticks. Would like to see some pics old and new, to get some ideas. Thanx!

2. pbeering

pbeering Senior Member

In the door.

door controls sm.jpg

3. pbeering

pbeering Senior Member

Top side of controls.

variations on a theme of Jerre small.jpg

4. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

My 97 chev. western joystick

cockpit (Small).JPG

5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Meyer joy stick in 92-99 F series XL without power mirrors
    and Boss controler in 2004 without power windows, mirror or door locks

Joy stick.jpg

6. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

This one is the Boss in the 2004 F series Ford

Boss controler 1.jpg

7. salt shaker

salt shaker Member

No Picture yet

I've got a center console and mounted the joystick box and all to the side off it. Right hand never moves more than 6 inches from joystick to shift lever, arm sits on console all night. I almost get to relaxed when I plow, kinda got the city boy lean going all night. :sleeping:

8. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

here is my blizzard joy stick

joy stick.JPG

9. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

I think pbeering wins that is slick must of taking a little time, nice clean install

10. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

no photo, but mine is small fisher stick (very much like the small western shown) mounted on the left of the wheel on the dash- almost behind my tilt lever. Chevy has the old speedcast stick on the right side of the wheel as normal.

11. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Some of those are really neat, it seems that some of you guys have too much time on your hands. I wish that I had the time to attempt some of the installations that you have posted. I really like the ones on the armrest by the window controllers.