1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

how come I have 0 posts

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Snowguy01, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Here is a question I have 0 posts and I have posted many times I cant understand why I can not pm or do anything how do i correct this matter. please help thanks

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

you dont get post in the following forums.... off topic, test, forsale and this forum.

3. CNY Plow

CNY Plow Senior Member

you have 29 post, 4 of which you started (including this one)

4. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

then why when i look up at he top right where is says posts it reads 0 and i cant pm any one

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Oh No, we have a Pirsch jr,!:D

6. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

When I opened this up I thought hmmm grandview must have said this already. :cool:

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

as Quality-SR said, posts made in the off topic, used eqiupment, test post and this forum do not go towards your overall post count...also, in order to have access to the PM feature you need to be a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts

8. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Hmm I did not even know about that 10 day 10 post rule haha

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nevermind.

why do post here not count?

10. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Hey super grassy just look at the top of this thread!!!:dizzy:

11. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

I see but WHY do posts made in this thread not count??

12. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I dont know the exact reason, but I do know that is the rules.

13. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

when i post in other places it still says 0 and i have been in here longer than 10 days I was just wondering.

14. Quality SR

SnowGuy
    You have posted in the Forsale forum 33 times. These posts don't count because, you can get posts in this forum. :nono:
    You also posted in the Rules and Support Forum ( This one) 3 times. These posts don't count because, you can get posts in this forum. :nono:
    As i am writing this i currently have 531 post, now i am going to send this and i will still have only 531 post. Why? Because you don't get posts in this forum. :dizzy: .
    Now, I want my number to go from 531 to 532 i am going to post in another forum OTHER than, Off topic, Test, Rules and support, Forsale forums.
    Hope this helps. I think i am going to post PICTURES forum. ( By the way your post will count in the picture forum.. :salute: )

15. Quality SR

See what did I tell you. You posted in the "new to the industry forum" and the "Dodge truck forum". Congrats, on getting your posts.

16. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

Too many and it means you need a job

PIRSCH get a job LOL