1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

How bout' ya KC!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by loyboy, Jan 23, 2007.

1. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

I know your out there, just wanted to say hi.

2. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

What's goin on wesport

3. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

just waiting on the next storm, if any!

4. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

I actually want a weekend off. I am still exhausted from the last 2 weekends. I kind of wish I hadn't asked the pastor's wife to pray for snow. Who'd a thought she had that much pull. Maybe I should have been more specific on how much snow & how often :dizzy:

5. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

yeh that's pretty neat. I'd like a weekend off too. It's going to get pretty cold next week. I wonder when the next storm's coming. Hopedully :waving: during the middle of the week.

6. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

They're saying flurries this weekend & then again next Tuesday ( I think) I'm fine w/ flurries. I have a couple places that want pre-treated if they even think it might do anything at all. payup

7. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

RIGHT ON. Carcrz, I think were the only ones from KC to visit this sight regularly.

8. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

I switch back & forth between here, lawnsite, & cumminsforum. It gives me something to do. I get tired of watching tv, so I sit in my recliner & let the wife watch her shows & my little man play w/ his toys.

9. WinnEnterprises

WinnEnterprises Member
    from KCMO

Just joined- Also from KC! Last I checked accuweather.com was saying possible freezing rain and snow next Wednesday, and like you said flurries tomorrow (Saturday)

10. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

welcome Winn, nice to have you on. What part of KC do you serve?

11. WinnEnterprises

WinnEnterprises Member
    from KCMO

Based out of Liberty, but we have accounts in Smithville, Kearney, Excelsior, NKC, KC, Claycomo, etc.- Heck we have done stuff as far west as Overland Park and as far north as Maysville and Brookfield (Family)-- so to answer your question, everywhere. We tend to stay within about 30 minutes of Liberty for snow though. Do either of you guys know anybody in the Liberty/ KC area ...

12. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

OOOOO YEAHHHHHH. My twin brother is a Liberty Police Officer. I'm mostly in Platte County. Only have 7or so accounts in Clay.

13. WinnEnterprises

WinnEnterprises Member
    from KCMO

small world, any accounts in clay I might recognize? chances are we passed each other a half dozen times over the last two weeks... haha

14. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

no winter work over ther, just residential in the spring and summer, fall

15. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

What's that 30% going to do for us later this week?

16. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

anybody ready for spring?:nod:

17. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

Is everbody getting ready?